Hi:

Let me say that I'm typing this message in Outlook 2016 with WE 9.5.4 with
no significant problems.

However, I am using Windows 10 Insider Preview build 16232.  WE is working
for some things, but, it always comes up with the four beeps, indicating
video driver issues.  In the about box, WE says "Video Driver not Attached".
WE still responds to Internet Explorer as usual.  It's possible I won't be
able to use the mouse pointer for a lot of things.  I do think WE is still
using UI Automation, since it works extremely well with Bard Express, to
site one example.

So, I don't think WE will just quit.  There are things it won't access as
well, due to program changes and no response from WE developers.  So, until
the Fall Creator's update comes out, WE should keep working without major
issues.

I was using it with the Windows 10 mail app, but, they did something and it
no longer seems to work.  This is a modern app and is subject to change
through the use of MS's update system.

Now, if you're using Windows 7/8/8.1, you probably won't notice much for a
while, as most things will not be updated to be incompatible.
If WE is doing what you want, keep using it.  If you can take advantage of
the offer from VFO, go ahead and accept it, so it'll be in reserve if
something really gets broken.

Remember, you can put JAWS on the computer and it won't hurt anything.  That
way, you can switch quickly from one to the other.
ThankS!