I have found that sometimes, if WE creates those error tones, that I can get back in business by restarting it with ctrl-Alt-W. One place where I need this video functionality is Sound Forge Audio Studio 10, which I run under Windows 10 with Window-Eyes 9.5.4. I haven't really tried it with JAWS 18 yet.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com
-----Original Message----- From: Orlando Enrique Fiol via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:06 PM
To: Russ Kiehne ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Good Bye

I've been in the Windows 10 insider preview program almost since its inception. Window-eyes has not worked for me using the past four insider previews, including the latest creator edition. I get video driver error tones upon launching Window-eyes, and many programs containing cursor and text on the screen are no longer read with the Window-eyes curso or mouse pointer. Believe me, I was one of the most reluctant Jaws migrants. But upon experiencing this Window-eyes behavior, and knowing it would never be addressed with Window-eyes no longer in development, I had to keep working. All of you who think Window-eyes will work indefinitely in Windows 10 have obviously not yet encountered the insider previews or most current creator edition.
Orlando Enrique Fiol