Hello, every time I turn on my windows 10 laptop, a message pops up
asking me to review my privacy settings, so I can get ready for the next
update. Then there is a button that says, review settings, that I am
supposed to click so it can save my privacy settings and the upgrade can
start. I have no idea who or where this message came from. Does anyone
know if this is from microsoft? Or, am I being attacked? Any help is
appreciated.

Butch