This is probably from Microsoft, in preparation for the Windows 10 Creators Update that was released in April.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com
-----Original Message----- From: BK via Talk
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2017 9:00 AM
To: window-e...@diego.dreamhost.com ; discuss...@diego.dreamhost.com ; "List <talk"@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: OT about strange message to upgrade

Hello, every time I turn on my windows 10 laptop, a message pops up
asking me to review my privacy settings, so I can get ready for the next
update. Then there is a button that says, review settings, that I am
supposed to click so it can save my privacy settings and the upgrade can
start. I have no idea who or where this message came from. Does anyone
know if this is from microsoft? Or, am I being attacked? Any help is
appreciated.

Butch