Hi List

In Thunderbird I no longer can create a rule for moving a message from my email provider inbox to another folder. as in, if I get an email from the jaws list I want to send it to the jaws folder or from the window eyes users list to my gw-mail folder.

I get as far as selecting which folder to move the message to, the main inbox folder name is read, but I can't access the subfolders. I'm not sure when I created a successful message rule recently, but I used to be able to do this.

Using the latest Thunderbird I tried with jaws and Window-Eyes with no success. Any suggestions?

Brenda
win7/64