Great, thanks for keeping us updated. It's my understanding that the windows 10 creators fall update will be released next month?

-----Original Message----- From: Joseph Norton via Talk
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 7:00 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com ; windoweyesus...@groups.io
Subject: Quick note about latest clean install of Windows 10 insiderpreview build 16251

Hi listers:

I just clean-installed Windows 10 Insider preview build 16251 and Window-Eyes is still rocking along. The error tones relating to the display driver happened once, but, after I logged out and back in, haven’t occurred.

Later today, my Windows 10 hould update to build 16257 and I will see how that goes.

Cheers!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/russ94577%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com