Hi,

Using Windows 10 anniversary edition with the latest version of window-eyes and Itunes 12.6.2.  Is it just me, or are things becoming less and less accessible?  I use to be able to create play lists.  I no longer can do that. Nor can I see the list of albums.  Is there a way of getting an older version that works better or does anyone have any tips that would help with accessibility.

Thanks

Lee