Chromcast is a small device that hooks to the HTMI input on your TV and allows you to use your smart phone or other computer on your WIFI to cast streamed video to the TV. At 08:36 AM 8/24/2017, you wrote:
Hi Folks:

I hear a lot about chrome cast, so, could somebody try to explain what it is
and is it of any use to a total blind individual.

It sounds as if you plug something to the back of your tv, but, then, what
does it do, speak what is on the screen? Or read tv schedules, or does it
have to work with another pieceof hardware such as google home or alexa?

Thanks and I will appreciate any info I can get, oops forgot, what does it
cost?

Don