I just reset it or whatever it was suggested to do. I didn't mind losing the favorites as I could import them from Firefox. Thanks.

On 8/29/2017 9:05 AM, net bat via Talk wrote:
have you tried running i e without add ons?
have you tried deleteing your browseing history cache?
alot of times this will fix error problems.
this may delete saved passwords though.
if i e is like firefox you might be able to set it back to the factory defaults but this would delete your favorites unless you make a backup of the favorites folder.