I understand what you mean, but then when the lawyers get involved, it puts a monkey wrench in the words. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: John Farley via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2017 12:27 PM
To: ukekearu...@valtdnet.com ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' ; 'Cussons, M. (Mark)'
Cc: John Farley
Subject: RE: App updates

Hi Olusegun,

Thank you for confirming this.

From what I have read about VFO they will have a very tight agreement with
the ex GW-Micro key partners and employees. I understand that competing
products are not their favoured option and VFO lawyers will do all they can
to prevent any deviation from their wishes.

If Doug etc. will have the energy to start again and potentially hit legal
buffers from VFO can only be left to their decision.

As far as my use of software over many years is concerned the demise of
Window-Eyes was the most dissapointing   change that has occured.

This seems a strange concept for the USA as competition is usually the way
to improve productivity and reduce prices.

Regards, John

Tel: +44 (0) 1442 259243
Mob: +44 (0) 7815 056076