Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 11:14 AM
To: Ian Westerland via Talk
Cc: Tom Kingston
Subject: Re: Window-Eyes error messages

Ian,

Here's what I would do.
Open the Window-Eyes control panel.
Alt-A Apps.
D Diagnostics.
Refresh accessibility libraries.
Reboot when prompted.

If that doesn't solve your problem go back into Diagnostics and run
Repair Windows 10 display driver.

Hth,
Tom

On 9/13/2017 10:19 PM, Ian Westerland via Talk wrote:

Tom, sorry, I don't have the Windows 10 Pro, just the version
automatically downloaded.

On 9/14/2017 10:20 AM, Tom Kingston via Talk wrote:
What error messages are you getting?
I'm running Window-Eyes 9.5.4 on Windows 10 Pro 64 with the Creators
update and haven't seen any.

Regards,
Tom