Thanks, I never use the "J, K, L" keys (I'll have to try them) ; I just
turn Browse Mode off and then use the arrow keys if I'm on the Next
button.  What's been happening is the setup will be there for a few
minutes (mute, next, pause etc.).  Then all of a sudden, those buttons
are replaced by other stuff (like this video).