Slam! Here's five G's on the table that says it will. Anyone care to match or raise me?
The King of diamonds

On 10/1/2017 9:44 AM, Russ Kiehne via Talk wrote:
It's my understanding that windows 10 creators fall edition will be released this month? The big test will be will window eyes work with it?

-----Original Message----- From: Tony C via Talk
Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2017 4:12 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Tony C
Subject: Re: Firefox Updated and Unable to Navigate

Yep! I've noticed that everytime Windows updates that WE develops more and
more glitches. It's becoming less and less useable.

-----Original Message----- From: Dennis Long via Talk
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:54 PM
To: mattc...@verizon.net ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Cc: Dennis Long

Unfortunately I don't think you can do much.  This is what will happen more
and more with WE.  Jaws updated to fix  a firefox release.