From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rkurlan=schools.nyc....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Rod Hutton via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:45 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Rod Hutton <rod_hut...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: outlook 2016 settings to open attachments

Hi Richard,

Assuming that the Outlook Enhance app is installed and working properly,
Ctrl-Alt-A should bring up a Save dialog where you can save the attachment.
It's a bit tricky since pressing the Save button does bring up the browse for
folder dialog, although it is in the background and you have to Alt-Tab to it.
I use it frequently, and even I get confused and frustrated by it, but it does
work.

Best,

Rod