Please excuse my going off topic, but my brother now has a new Chromebook and needs help getting it set up. He knows that control-alt-z starts speech, but that is all. He saw on YouTube that the search key is used for navigation, but he has no idea where to find said search key. Can anyone on this group give me any ideas that help him? I have no idea about Chromebooks. Thank you very much and sorry to post here.

Carol