Hi,
I know there is a way to close a pop window but I do not know how to it.
I have a couple of web sites I use and I get a lot of pop up windows that
are playing video adds.  Of course I can't turn down the sound because then
I will not be able to hear my screen reader.  So any help would b
appreciated for when I am home alone and do not have a sighted person to
help me.

                                Thanks, Dave