i think you are wrong. i have a ivona voice and it is 64 bit sapi.
my old neo speech is only 16 bit that i have been useing for 12 years. it works too.

-----Original Message----- From: Reeva Webb via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2017 1:03 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Reeva Webb
Subject: Re: Neo Speech Voices

Hi, if they want neospeech voices for jaws, they have to buy sapi5 versions
from neospeech directly. It's $69 for one voice, $99 for two. They email
you demo download, you download the one you need. For screenreder use you
need 32 bit. Even if you use 64 bit system. Once you download and confirm
demo works you pay for the voices. They email you verification license once
you've paid. You go to there website and put the number from verfication
email in to get the file yiu need to copy and paste on your system for the
voices you bought.

email sa...@neospeech.com and they'll walk them through buying voices for
personal use.

"the world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never promised
night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked" Walls Of Jericho

Reeva

On Dec 4, 2017 11:09 PM, "Debby Franson via Talk" <