What kind of conflict are you having with reaper? Explain the conflict maybe I
can solve it in windows10. Most stuff that works with win7 also works on win10
no problems.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: bj colt via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 08:49
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: bj colt
Subject: Re: CHRISTMAS!

Hi Carol,

I'm still using windows 7 and Firefox. I installed the extended edition and
it works for me. It is slow though. I had my other pc refurbished and they
put windows 10 on it. I use a program called Reaper for multi track
recording and there is a conflict in windows 10. I have to get windows 7
back on it.lol

I will give it a try before Isend it back.lol

I'm a bit like my African grey parrot. Slow to accept new things. I think if
it works don't fix it.lol Good luck with windows 10. I was chatting to a
friend and I think that technology is moving towards voice activation. Have
you any thoughts on it? Like this Amazon Alexi. Think that's what it's
called. Some of my blind friends love it. I'm not sure about it yet. At the
moment I think it is too invasive.

Christmas Greetings, BJ