OK, I found the settings and changed the sleep setting to never and the power button to shut down. Thanks for the help.

Carol

On 1/2/2018 10:00 AM, Marvin Commerford via Talk wrote:
Good morning. Hit the escape key and you'll be in a dialog where you can find the sign in button. Chances are you'll be on it already. You can keep the machine from going to sleep by going into power options. It's one of the choices in the windows-x menu. Once in power options you can also change things like the action of the power button. I like to make sure the press of the power button performs a shutdown. This is good when speech goes nuts. Good luck.