From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Debra Hill via Talk
Sent: January 7, 2018 8:52 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Cc: Debra Hill <dh...@hartcom.net>
Subject: Freeze and Task Manager

Good Morning,

So I called Microsoft.  The tech told me my WE was not working as the Outlook
was open.  He instructed how to open the Task Manager and again the WE would
not read the dialogue box.  I had been searching using IE on the internet
earlier.

Has anyone had this type of problem?  Is there any way to correct WE or is this
just one of the steps in WE's dying stage?

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Have a blessed day and stay warm as it is cold here in Georgia.

Deborah

My WE stopped talking when I tried to open my Outlook, using Windows 10 and MS
Office 2013,