i'm not sure. but i think this is a bisness card attachment. check to see that you haven't got wlm setup to send a bisness card.

-----Original Message----- From: peter Chin via Talk
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 2:53 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: peter Chin
Subject: Windows Live Mail Attachment

Hello List members,

I am using Windows Live Mail version 2012 as my email client. I hope that
those who are using the same client can shed some light on my problem.
I notice that when I send out mail, there is always an attachment of a small
file, named
"Peter Chin.vcf". It is only 56 bytes in size. Why is this file attached and
how can I get rid of it?

Thanks for any help you can give.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com