Hi Debra,

Are you using JFW and Windows 10?
If so, below are some notes I made regarding your situation.
\
Best,

Rod

Here's how to configure the Windows 10 system tray so that, when running Jaws,
it displays all the icons which are displayed when running Window-Eyes.
Actually, you have to select which icons you want displayed.
Note that, in the Windows 10 Settings, I found two different places to
configure system tray icons.

The popular system tray icons such as the clock, volume, network status, and
location
Are configured by typing the word "icons" in the Cortana search box, and, in
the results which appear, choose the following result:

Turn system icons on or off

In the dialog which appears, you'll find buttons which function as check boxes,
and so a checked check box indicates that it will appear in the system tray.

Application-specific icons are configured in a dialog box found by typing text
into the Cortana search box such that the following result appears:

Select which icons appear on the taskbar

Again, in the dialog which appears, you'll find buttons which function as check
boxes, and so a checked check box indicates that it will appear in the system
tray.

Note that if you have trouble finding the specific dialog boxes I mentioned,
you can always copy and paste the text of the search results I mentioned into
the Cortana search box.

Sent from Outlook 2010 for Windows