Thank you, John, for the comment.
Ivan

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+icribb=iinet.net...@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of John Covici via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 1:13 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: John Covici
Subject: Re: Apple computer running Windows

It works pretty well, you need lots of memory and as fast a CPU as you
can.  Sometimes you have to click in the window to get focus back to
the Windows vm.  You should learn Voiceover on the Mac, before fooling
with vmware fusion.

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 05:54:51 -0500,
Rod Hutton via Talk wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> Having good experience using VMWare Workstation on Windows 7 and 10, I
plan to purchase and install VMWare Fusion on my Macbook Pro down the road.
> However, since I am not going to do this soon, I can't say more than that
I have read a bit about it on http://applevis.com, and so I recommend going
there for info.