At 01:50 AM 2/3/2018, peter Chin via Talk wrote:
>I have managed to arrange my folders under  my  user name in a list view as
>I like it. However, I still hear extraneous speech such as "a-h", "i-p",
>"q-z". How do I stop this?

These are groupings in File Explorer's list view. They can be turned off by tabbing away from the list view until you hear Group By. Press enter or spacebar to toggle group sorting.

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. Candidate in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Pedagogue