As far as restoring is concerned, I regret to say that I have not found Window-Eyes very helpful. Jaws seem to be better for this.

-----Original Message----- From: Butch Bussen via Talk
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 9:55 AM
To: Carol and Roger via Talk
Cc: Butch Bussen
Subject: Re: help restoring XP computer

I use nero, and I have a version for xp if he wants it.  Go to start,
then programs, then system tools.  Arrow down a bit and you'll see
restore.  I've never done thisk, so don't know how well or if it talks
well.  you also might try sfc, that is system file checker, I forget the
command line switches.  I can do some more idigging for you if needed.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148