Sometimes various programs temporarily grab the focus while they are updating, then relinquish it and redraw the part of the screen where you have been working. Also, this verbiage could be related to where the mouse pointer is located on the screen. In addition to all that, sometimes I hear something that I placed on the clipboard a considerable time earlier, and it is not related to what I am doing at the moment.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com
-----Original Message----- From: Norene Trappa via Talk
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 9:10 PM
To: t...@window-eyes.com
Cc: Norene Trappa
Subject: question about window-eyes

I am using the latest version of window-eyes, windows 10, and text cloner pro for the OCR program. Window-eyes talks to itself whenever I’m away from the computer. It might speak the date, time, or it will grab the subject line from other e-mails. At times it will stop speaking in the middle of an e-mail and it is necessary to start over again. I use wifi which is in the apartment building. Any ideas as to what’s going on? Thanks.

Norene