Window eyes is still working, but I've noticed that with each update it becomes a bit mor "quirky". WE seems to jump down web pages more and more, and gos silent more often.

-----Original Message----- From: Bob Tinney via Talk
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:56 AM
To: Russ Kiehne via Talk
Cc: Bob Tinney
Subject: Re: window-eyes still working.

Window Eyes still works for me, I have Jaws, but still like WE.

Bob, K8LR, tinn...@charter.net

On 2/22/2018 9:51 AM, Russ Kiehne via Talk wrote:
Are you a part of the windows insider program?

-----Original Message----- From: Curtis Delzer via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 8:44 PM
To: wi...@win10.groups.io
Cc: Curtis Delzer
Subject: window-eyes still working.

I just did that major update and window-eyes still is working using
Becky! email.

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/russ94577%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tinneyb%40charter.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tch828%40mediacombb.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

---
http://www.avg.com