Does anybody know how to enable the Line In Jack on a Windows 7 Computer? I go to the recording page I se Line In but it also says line i n. Could be the problem why it doesn't work.

On 3/6/2018 1:43 PM, Norene Trappa via Talk wrote:
Hi, Toni,

I just recently switched from AVG to microsoft defender which is built-in, so I am told. So far, so good.

Norene

-----Original Message----- From: Tony C via Talk
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 9:27 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Tony C
Subject: virus protection question

Hey guy and gals, I have a question about what virus protection is accessible with either Jaws or WE. I have been using AVG for several years and a few months ago they did an update and now neither screen reader is working well at all with it, also they have gone up on the price. So what virus is giving the most bang for your buck these days and working well with screen readers?

---
http://www.avg.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/nstrappa%40sbcglobal.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/carlwake0912%40aol.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

---