-----Original Message-----
From: Talk <talk-bounces+ayersd=co.tioga.ny...@lists.window-eyes.com> On Behalf
Of Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 4:07 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. <ukekearu...@valtdnet.com>
Subject: RE: JAWS Mobile?

David, do you really want Jaws Mobile?  Even when it was fashionable way
back whenever, it was one of the worst implementations I ever ran into in
the screen reader crazy world.  The one from GW Micro which was available
courtesy of Window-Eyes was far better implemented.

I think you might have better luck with NVDA even though it doesn't have a
mobile version in the true sense of the word.

As of today though, unless something changes after I punch the Send button
for this message, no Jaws Mobile!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado