Jaws is a very good screen reader.  People need to give it time.  You didn't
learn WindowEyes over night and you won't learn Jaws over night either.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of CJ&AA MAY via Talk
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 4:12 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Cc: CJ&AA MAY
Subject: RE: Considering VoiceOver

I did consider going down this route but I am basically lazy and it would
mean learning a new operating system. I am so familiar with the Microsoft
operating system and Windows that in the end I bit the bullet and went over
to Jaws.
Do I still miss Window-eyes? Yes, but migrating to Jaws hasn't been as
challenging as I feared and it helped being so familiar with the Windows
operating system.

Alison