Jaws is indeed a good screen reader, but websites like megabus.com
require you to select the month and day you will be travelling. That's
where VoiceOver shines. It is frustrating with Jaws to select the
month and day of travel.  I recently had to interact with the U.S.
postal website. Again it was a challenge with Jaws and those drop down
menus.  had to revert to Win-Eyes, but VoiceOver gets the job done.
It is the reason I am leaning towards a Mac. I guess an iPad could get
things done too.