Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 8:47 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: geo...@optonline.net
Subject: Re: w e sounds

I have lost most of my window eyes sounds, too, again.  How do I do this?
Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 8:32 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: net bat
Subject: w e sounds

search for change system sounds. then tab to sound events.
use first letter navagation for w to find window eyes sounds.
they may still be there. if so you would have to set the path to the window
eyes folder where the wave files are.
there are 6 sounds.
i don't remember how to add system sounds if the w e sounds ar not there
though.

-----Original Message----- From: Natalie via Talk