At 10:16 PM 9/16/2018, Donald L. Roberts via Talk wrote:
>Whenever I insert a removable drive such as an SD card into my Dell desktop running Windows 10, 1803, I am asked what I want to do with removable drives. I want to respond by telling the system to take no action, but I'm not sure how to do so.

Simply type Autoplay into the start menu search field and you'll get the result Autoplay Settings. Open that dialogue; there, you can set individual options for different kinds of media and even different kinds of content that Windows supports.
Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. Candidate in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Pedagogue