I am a long time user of WE. And still use it some. It still works good in a
lot of applications. But I am having much difficulty using WE and ZT 2018 or
2019 with screen enhancement on. For example. Using ZT, WE and IE. and trying
to type into and edit box. It will take several seconds for each letter to
appear after typing it. I also have this problem with ZT and NVDA and IE. I
have reported this to ZT support, but they say they have not seen this. They
probably don't test with NVDA. So I'm Having to use JAWS with ZT when I need ZT.