Jeff,
Assuming you're talking about a standard Window-Eyes installation rather than the Window-Eyes for Office deal, if you don't have the 9.5.4 CD or the zip archive of the same that the folks at GW were sending out on request near the end you're out of luck. Windows 10 requires the latest installer and you need a full install rather than an update. As for the Office deal? I never used it and have no idea what the state of that is these days. Regarding apps? If you find the installer and get it installed it will install the default apps. Otherwise all you have to do is go through the WEPM files and press enter on the ones you want to install.
Good luck,
Tom