I did go to update in the help menu but then I wasn’t sure if I was going to
have to put in my license code again which I don’t have memorized so I closed
out of it. I got the email several weeks ago, just haven’t gotten around to
doing the update and I just noticed today that I had zero SMAs left on my
Windows 7 computer. Now that I’ve discovered the narrator works with Firefox
and chrome I’m almost sorry I bought the SMa that aren’t mine yet for jaws

Dictated and sent from my iPhone