Hello all,
I don't know if anyone on this list uses an ElBraille or not, but I figured I
would post my question here regarding this device.
VR in Tennessee is going to get me one, to assist me in my job.
1. Can you perform any windows updates on the device. I assume that since it
runs windows 10, you can update windows 10 without problems, but want to be
sure.
2. What firmware updates if any have been released?
3. If you write scripts for an application, how hard is it to convert them for
use with the ElBraille?
Thanks,
Darrell