bernie i have joined the list but i amddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dnot
doing something  right what is the email addresss to send a message to
the list.
Cheers Robin.
Email Sent using, "Becky!" Internet Mail Client version 2.74 [en].
Email: bob....@ntlworld.com
Hi, I do use the moneytalks program.  However, perhaps I don't have all
lights on this morning, but I don't quite get what you are asking.
Could you restate what it is you are looking for? thanks.  Bernie