thanks, v11 stopped working for me, became "Magix" and stopped working, and could not install or register the old Sony software v11 pro.

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 3/31/2019 6:32 AM, Tom Kingston via Talk wrote:
Hey Curtis,
I hope the Chrome app is helpful.
As for Sound forge 12? I have, but it's not ready for prime time. I'll let you know when it is.
Regards,
Tom