Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 11:05 AM
To: Donald L. Roberts via Talk
Cc: Larry Higgins
Subject: Re: Window-eyes and W10 1809

Don,  With all the authority and credibility of a non expert on this
matter, I fear that what this means is that some of our apps may no
longer function so well.

I guess if I don't bend, I will break. Meaning that I might have too,
but totally against my will, be forced to buy a subscription to Jaws.
Man, is that gona hurt something awful.