Just in case anyone is interested, Curtis, I managed to survive the nightmare of scripting NVDA enough to write this add-on. And now there is an alternative to the shark when the dreaded day comes that Window-Eyes no longer works. Simply download the zip file, unzip it, and read the ReadMe.txt file to learn how to install it manually because I haven't had the energy to figure out the installer creation process yet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j19fby5i9p9tn3m/forge130.zip?dl=1

And just in case you're interested, Rod:
h(ttps://w)ww.dropbox.com/s/j19fby5i9p9tn3m/forge130.zip?dl=1

Regards,
Tom