I thought it was the same as a tooltip. I read once that the length of time that tooltips are displayed can be adjusted somewhere in the Windows accessibility settings. Many of them are not visible for long enough to be clicked on.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD

-----Original Message----- From: Amanda Lee via Talk
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2019 2:54 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Cc: Amanda Lee
Subject: RE: Clicking a balloon

Hi,

Interesting as this isn't the same as a ToolTip where you would use
insert-plus on the number-keypad to focus it and insert-minus on the
number-keypad to click it?

On a similar subject, if anyone knows how to effectively click the objects
in the System-Tray in Windows 10, I'd like to know.  I have an issue with
Office Updates whereby I keep hearing there's an update to click to
run/install, etc.  I have sometimes been able to just mouseclick it but it
doesn't always work.