Sadly. There isn't

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Armando Vias via Talk
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 4:09 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Armando Vias
Subject: Re: Can’t Install Free Trial of Window Eyes

Is there a website that I can download a copy of the Window Eyes before it was
discontinued?

—
Armando Vias
Owner of The Blind Advocate Network
Website: https://theblindadvocate.net
Phone: (404) 4803436
Email: av...@theblindadvocate.net
Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblindadvocatenetwork
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/theblndadvn
“Getting advocacy results for the blind.”