Thanks. I guess I should take the plunge sooner than later.

On 2/27/2020 10:15 PM, Loy Green via Talk wrote:
I was a long time user of Window Eyes, WE 9.5.4 will somewhat work with Win10. But no earlier versions of WE. I got JAWS free when WE was sold. I started using JAWS then and kept WE and would use it sometimes.WE actually works best on a few sites even now, but not well on others. There is also a good free screen reader NVDA. I keep all three screen readers installed but mostly use JAWS now. Going from 8.4 to 10 should not be hard to learn. Microsoft disability probably would help you or you can down load the Windows Upgrade assistant and do it yourself.---- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Sarames via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: "Nick Sarames" <nicksara...@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 9:42 PM
Subject: A Question Or Two

So I'm still procrastinating. I'm currently using the latest Window--eyes and the that precedes Windows 10 (maybe it's Windows 8.4?). If I knew for certain that WE is reasonably compatible with Windows 10 but my concern is that WE won't work at all. I guess my question is, is it more difficult to learn Jaws or Windows 10? Should I download Jaws before worrying about Windows 10? I really don't do much more than surfing and e-mailing, and the occasional ordering of food and miscellaneous products. Also, is it possible for the Michrosoft Disabilities desk to install Windows 10 using remote assist, and if so, would you recommend it?

If you would prefer e-mailing me privately, feel free.

nicksara...@msn.com

Thanks in advance.

Nick Sarames

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/loyrg2845%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/nicksarames%40msn.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
.