Hey Tom, thanks for that. I was having a bit of a problem with Thunderbird never adding this list

 to the address book. Every time I would type anything into the too field having to do with the Window-Eyes list, I would get the address of a list subscriber, making it necessary to delete that name in order to post. I really didn't want to take the chance on  that subscriber getting  my every post in his inbox. Not that would be that many, but I'm sure it might become an annoyance.

Have a good evening,

Larry