Hello BK,

It's a long time ago since I subscribed to the NVDA group so I am rather
hazy on this matter. I am pasting below the info that is always included at
the bottom of each message from the NVDA list. I presume the address to
subscribe is the same as the one to unsubscribe except that you put the word
"Subscribe" in the subject field and leave the body of the message empty.

NVDA on Groups.io

Get NVDA from:
http://www.nvaccess.org/

http://www.nvaccess.org/donate

Get NVDA add-ons at:
http://addons.nvda-project.org/

Other links:

NVDA on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8601265515

Come talk with other NVDA users on
irc.blufudge.net #NVDA

Group Owner:
nvda+ow...@nvda.groups.io

Unsubscribe:
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/leave/108469/2017977618/xyzzy

The e-mail address of the person sending the message is given at the bottom
of all this info so that you can write to her/her privately if you like.

Hope this is of some help.
-----Original Message----- From: BK via Talk