ot sure but I beleve in Thunderbird, I had to use enter, alt down arrow and then cursor right and then down.

Mike.N

On 28/03/2020 04:48, net bat2 via Talk wrote:
try enter to turn brows mode off then use alt down arrow to open the combo box. this is the extended down arrow. i don't know about the arrows on the number pad. i seldom use it.
i don't know if this applies to both the desktop and laptop layout.

-----Original Message----- From: Donald Roberts via Talk
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 8:39 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Cc: Donald Roberts
Subject: activating combo boxes in Window-eyes and Jaws

Because my primary computer crashed, I am setting things up on my
backup Windows 10 desktop.  I still use Window-eyes 9.5.4.0 whenever
it works; and when it doesn't, I try with Jaws 18.

At any rate, I do hope that someone on this list remembers how to
activate combo boxes both in Window-eyes and in Jaws. Specifically, I
am setting up message filters in Thunderbird.  Things go well until I
get to the point where I must choose a subfolder into which messages
should be filtered.  Both W E and Jaws report this as a combo box.
Frankly, I haven't done this for so long that I need to ask for your
assistance.  Thanks in advance for feedback.

Don Roberts

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/kazejaed%40runbox.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com