Use the F8 method, whenever you are in Browse Mode. The traditional Ctrl-C Ctrl-V, is used in all other instances.

David

On 12/13/2020 6:21 PM, Pamela Dominguez via Talk wrote:
Do I use that when copying a url to put into a browser?  Because that's when I was having trouble copying and pasting.  The rest of the time, I was able to use the old copy and paste, like if I was moving files and stuff.  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020 11:56 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: net bat
Subject: Re: copying and pasting

press f8 at the beginning of the text and f8 on the end of the text you want to
copy.

-----Original Message----- From: Pamela Dominguez via Talk
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020 8:49 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Cc: Pamela Dominguez
Subject: copying and pasting

I know how to do the regular copy and paste, but I remember that in the last window eyes, they changed it.  I have some questions.  It seems that the new one worked in certain instances, and that you used the regular copy and paste, meaning the control c and control v, the rest of the time.  When I go to copy email addresses, do I use the new one or the old one, and how do I use the new one?  I don’t remember the key strokes for that.  Thanks for anybody’s help.
Pam.