From: Talk <talk-bounces+jane.e.carona=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com> On
Behalf Of Brenda via Talk
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021 4:51 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Brenda <bjn...@gmail.com>
Subject: Testing my options update

Hello list,
I am just testing to see if my options updated because when I sent an earlier
message it did not post to the list or I just didn’t get notification of it.

Jane, I’m glad to see you still can communicate with Doug, not sure how you did
that. it did occur to me that with him and Jeremy at Microsoft even if they
aren’t directly working with narrator I suspect they are giving input.

Glad to hear I’m not the only one having difficulty with windows 10 with jaws.
I would love to see more people go to narrator especially if window eyes gets
weaker. actually narrator reminds me of window eyes.

Brenda
Dictated and sent from my iPhone