From: Talk <talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com> on
behalf of TERRY EAGLE via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 7:52:16 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: TERRY EAGLE <terrydea...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Links in Outlook e-mails

Hi, prior to an update, I used to be able arrow through a displayed link in an
e-mail to get the spelling.  Now it is just a link unable to arrow through it
letter-by-letter.
Question:  What steps can I do to be able to arrow letter-by-letter through the
link content?
I am Using JAWS, Windows 10, and Outlook 2016.
Thank you.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://www.avg.com